Don’t do these things after meal…
- Don’t smoke– Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meals is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
- Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1-2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal
- Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest
- Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
- Don’t bathe – Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach
- Don’t walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In reality this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake
- Don’t sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine